Willmott Dixon is a key framework member of the Southern Construction Framework (SCF), a public-sector partnership that helps to improve the buildings that we use and the places we live.
Notable features of the framework include:
- A framework designed by the public sector for the public sector
- Rapid access to market leading contractors
- End to end support with a fully managed and quality assured process
- A flexible approach to contractor appointment
- Challenging social value targets.
Benefits of the framework:
Following an OJEU compliant contracting process, the SCF can be used by all public sector organisations throughout London, the South East and the South West. The SCF is a managed framework with a positive continuous improvement culture which ensures opportunities for efficiencies and lessons learned are passed from one project to the next.
The SCF actively performance manages the Major Works frameworks, ensuring your project is delivered to the highest standard, whilst delivering a wide range of community benefits.
Through the SCF, we have achieved:
- SCF - Contractor of the Year awards for 2017 and 2018
- Total combined ‘added value’ of £37m
- 9/10 client satisfaction for overall ‘collaborative engagement’
- 47 Apprentices through Shared Apprentice Schemes
- Fair payment: 99% paid within 28 days