Warwick , West Midlands
Senior Site Manager
Full Time , Permanent
Reference number: CON01538
Senior Site Manager
Willmott Dixon are looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join our Midlands team working on an education scheme in Warwick.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will manage the delivery of the project safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
As a Senior Site Manager at Willmott Dixon the key responsibilities will include:
• Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management. Implement project strategies in order to achieve the company’s sustainability objectives.
• Establish standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
• Understand the customer priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintaining good working relations.
• Ensure Considerate Constructor’s Scheme principles are adopted, that the site image is maintained and that community relationships are also managed.
• Manage project programmes and control operations to achieve delivery of the project on time.
• Organise the supply chain to provide the right working environment to avoid disruption between trades.
• Manage the project handover and ensure defect / snag free completion.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
• Proven track record of successful delivering construction projects up to £20m as part of a wider team
• The ability to read and accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications • Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes
• Managing the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
• Proactively liaising with customers and the supply chain
• Appropriate CSCS card
• SMSTS certificate
• First Aid at Work certificate
What we offer
We reward our people generously with a competitive package that gives you flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities. This includes but is not limited to, an enhanced pension scheme, discounted or full private medical, life assurance, incentive bonus and a car scheme which will make us a market leader in sustainable company travel. Applicable roles will benefit from a motoring expenditure allowance (MEA) and everyone can access a new generation of low carbon and electric cars via the Willmott Dixon run car leasing scheme.
At Willmott Dixon we provide an inclusive and flexible working environment for people to thrive in and we are happy to support agile working wherever possible. We are a proud member of the Disability Confident Scheme.
With 170 years of rich history, Willmott Dixon’s purpose is beyond profit; delivering brilliant buildings, transforming lives, strengthening communities and enhancing the environment so our world is fit for future generations. Ensuring that we add lasting value to the neighbourhoods we work in; our values, people, innovation, partnerships and focus on sustainability has allowed us to build a successful and solid privately owned business where our people can thrive. Construction is changing and we are at the forefront of that change. Pioneering new ways to build, innovating the way construction is viewed and establishing ourselves as one of the top employers in any industry. It truly is an amazing company in one of the most exciting industries with a vast array of professional career paths. Adding to that our numerous people awards, we understand everyone has a unique potential and ability to make a difference and succeed; if you want your skills developed and talent recognised, why not join our business!