Extension to a live primary school, delivered with no disruption to staff and pupils
- Completed three weeks early
- 78% of spend with suppliers inside 40 miles of the site
- 92% of waste diverted from landfill
- Another Sunesis solution for a local authority
Our project team built used a Sunesis Keynes model to add a two-storey extension to an existing school – while the school continued to operate as normal.
The 3,800 sq m building adjoins a single storey ‘live’ school completed by Willmott Dixon in March 2014.
The proximity of the ‘live’ school, plus a road to the south of the site, made logistics challenging and required careful planning.
Despite this, and a challenging programme of 44 weeks, we completed the build in 41 weeks.
Our team was given a client satisfaction rating of 93%.
- 78% of spend with suppliers inside 40 miles of the site.
- 92% of waste diverted from landfill.