The Pagabo Major Works framework is an OJEU complaint, simple and effective route for public sector organisations to procure construction projects.
The framework operates on a regional basis across England, and nationally across Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, dividing projects into lots of £5M-15M, £15M-£30M and £30M+. We hold positions on all lots across England and Wales, through our network of Local Construction Offices (LCOs), we are well positioned to deliver outstanding levels of local customer service to meet client needs.
We hold positions on all Pagabo framework lots across England and Wales
Benefits of the Pagabo framework include:
A fast, fully OJEU compliant contracting mechanism for public sector organisations.
- The option for flexible procurement routes, including a direct award or running a competition using pre-approved Pagabo framework partners.
- Transparency and value for money through Pagabo actively performance managing framework partners.
- Embedded social value into contract awards.
- A no project, no fee approach from Pagabo, who do not charge a fee on pre-construction service agreements – only once your project officially starts on site.
Pagabo Refit & Refurbishment Framework
Our Interiors business hold a place on this unique framework. It has all the same benefits as the Major Works Framework and covers:
- Shell and Core
- Cat A refurbishment
- Cat B refurbishment
- Internal refresh (in occupation)
- Internal refresh (empty building)
- Cut and carve refurb (zero structural modifications)
- Cut and carve refurb (with structural modifications)
Interiors hold a place on all value bands across England and Wales.