Managing Director, Construction, South Wales and the South West
Neal Stephens is MD for our operations in the South West and South Wales, where our network of offices in the region generates an annual turnover of over £200m and employs over 170 people.
Neal has been instrumental in growing our business in the South West, from opening our Bristol office in 2005 (see how we've shaping this city's future below) to extending our geographic reach further by opening our Exeter office recently following a series of major projects.
Neal's focus on high quality work has seen our company deliver a string of major projects across the region, which include:
- A home for the Met Office's supercomputer in Exeter
- Bristol's first BREEAM outstanding commercial building
- Creating a new cultural attraction in Plymouth to mark 400 years since the Mayflower sailed
- Making Wales a science leader with the Computational Foundry, Swansea University
- University of Gloucestershire's new Business School and Growth Hub
Neal is passionate about helping our industry meet the skills challenge and this includes a role on the CITB's Nation Council for Cymru Wales, where he guide and shapes strategy on training and attracting the next generation to construction.