Willmott Dixon Energy Services has a very strong commitment to improving the energy efficiency of homes across the country and are working on some of the largest schemes in the UK.
We believe in long-term partnering with clients, supporting the development, design and installation of energy efficiency measures. As such, we deliver schemes which provide a high quality technical solution and provide best value for money. Our community based approach means that we create local jobs and training opportunities and support local energy efficiency initiatives.
Our expertise includes:-
- Domestic heating systems
- Solar power
- Renewable energy
- Communal heating
We support our client partners through:-
- Professional support to develop high quality local schemes
- Technical service to calculate carbon reductions and optimise funding
- Strong relationships with funders to deliver maximum inward investment
- Prime contracting for the delivery of the scheme and handling project risks
- Programme management and governance, ensuring that the outcomes are delivered and key stakeholders are actively involved
- Supply chain management, using our expertise to use local contractors at a value for money price
- Engaging with communities and external stakeholders to develop tenant and resident interest and commitment to local schemes
- Providing opportunities for local training and employment