Taking time and cost out of construction!
Scape Group is a public sector owned built environment specialist offering a full suite of national frameworks and design solutions. By bringing together the strongest teams from the public and private sector, Scape’s rapidly deployed, performance managed and collaborative approach delivers value for money and quality buildings while stimulating local growth and community benefits. Scape is the only organisation to be awarded the CEEP CSR Label.
"Scape is a brilliant" - Bournemouth University's Student Centre
On each framework, Scape selects the best single supplier by undertaking a carefully controlled tender process that complies with OJEU and Public Contract Regulation requirements in a two stage selection process.
These competitive tenders enable Scape to select suppliers that offer the best proposition for clients.
Leaving a skills legacy in Liverpool - read how in Building Futures in Liverpool
National Construction Framework
Willmott Dixon is Scape's partner for projects in England and Wales between £2m-£20m on the National Construction Framework.
This framework can be used by a public sector organisation to procure any type of construction project. Adopting an NEC form of contract, it covers new-build, refurbishment, extensions and adaptation projects.
Benefits of using the National Construction Framework
- Time savings - a minimum of 200 days are saved compared to traditional procurement. 100% of projects delivered on time and budget since 2006!
- Cost savings - currently an average of 14p for every £1 spent is saved across all projects through procurement, supply chain and early risk reduction savings.
- Robust validated costs - your cost plan will be market informed: 65% at feasibility, 85% at planning and 100% at contract to ensure robustness. 100% of the final price is market informed and verified to achieve value for money.
- Demonstrable performance - performance is monitored and captured by Scape on your behalf at all stages of the project. Audited KPIs are reported direct to you via miproject.
- National delivery, local growth - procured nationally, the framework secures huge economies of scale. Delivered locally, it also drives social and economic benefits for communities throughout the UK.
Willmott Dixon and Scape meeting Croydon Council's schools challenge
Scape projects delivered by Willmott Dixon across sectors:
- Community hub - Hebburn's new centre is a catalyst for growth
- Housing – 80 homes in Islington for Family Mosaic
- Blue Light – new police station for Newcastle
- Leisure – Redcar Leisure and Civic Heart
- Education – answering Liverpool's call for new schools
- Sunesis - creating Doncaster's first school in 40 years
- Universities – Bournemouth University's first project in a decade
- Health - most sustainable primary care centre ever built
- Science and technology – new home for Met Office's supercomputer
- Commercial – modern offices for the DfE in Darlington
- Recreational space - a new Arboretum for Walsall
All clients get real-time access to performance data on each project through our bespoke portal miproject. This means they have visibility of vital data on a secure online system quickly and efficiently - something that's unique in the industry!