The Pagabo Refit & Refurbishment framework provides an OJEU complaint, simple and effective route for public sector organisations to procure construction projects.
Through our Willmott Dixon Interiors business, we have been selected for all lots in England and Wales of the Pagabo Refit & Refurbishment Framework. This provides customers with a specialist route to appoint Willmott Dixon Interiors on any refit or refurbishment project, whether it’s to improve and restore buildings through renovation or incorporate the very latest in modern systems, through retrofit.
The fully OJEU compliant solution offers Direct Award or Mini-Competition call-off options on projects with budgets over £250k. The Pagabo Refit & Refurbishment framework lots we have been appointed to in England and Wales breakdown as below:
- Lot 1 £250k to £1m
- Lot 2 £1m to £5m
- Lot 3 £5m to £15m
- Lot 4 £15m to £30m
- Lot 5 £30m+
Benefits of the Pagabo Refit & Refurbishment framework include:
- A fast, fully OJEU compliant contracting mechanism for public sector organisations.
- The option for flexible procurement routes, including a direct award or running a competition using pre-approved Pagabo framework partners.
- Transparency and value for money through Pagabo actively performance managing framework partners.
- Embedded social value into contract awards.
- A no project, no fee approach from Pagabo, who do not charge a fee on pre-construction service agreements – only once your project officially starts on site.