Farnborough , South East
Assistant Framework Coordinator
Full Time , Fixed Term
Reference number: CON01091
We are passionate about people and have a real focus and drive around continuous development so believe we offer a career of a lifetime and regularly celebrate our people's long service with awards.
Frameworks are crucial for our business when securing a pipeline of future construction projects, with this in mind; we are looking to recruit an Assistant Framework Coordinator to be based from our Farnborough office, on a 12 month fixed term contract. As Framework Coordinator in our Central South Construction team you will proactively assist the team in ensuring we are compliant with our framework requirements in order to reach our companies objectives.
This role will be responsible for collecting and educating what accurate data is required from our construction teams to ensure that our framework systems are up to date.
The key responsibilities are:
- Provide quality support to the framework management team
- Ensure that data on the framework is accurately collected, updated, analysed and reported in a timely manner and take appropriate action
- Manage the data collection system including training, guidance and administration
- Enhance the quality of framework projects
- Provide creative ideas and initiatives into the management of the framework
- Assess framework requirements and assist the framework manager to shape any proposals
- Plan and attend internal and external events and meetings as required
- Support framework team to complete audits in line with framework agreement
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Extensive administration and data entry experience
- Experience of delivery systems training
- Using Microsoft suite of Office programmes, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Good demonstrable standard of written and spoken English
- Involvement in the framework process
- Reviewing framework agreements/requirements
- Demonstrating compliance with framework requirements
- Full Driving License
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
We are happy to consider flexible working
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business: our values are at the centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 4th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 to work for and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development. We have also been recognised for outstanding investment in communities with a CommunityMark from Business in the Community.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including a company pension scheme, company car or car allowance, life assurance, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, employee trade discounts, and many more. We offer you a bright future, one where you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a fast moving, forward thinking company, who recognize and reward your achievements.
* Benefits may vary dependent upon the role and type of employment contract.